Looking for an experienced financial writer, editor or content strategist?
Tap into our network of seasoned pros for short-term or long-term assignments.
All of our writing and editing contractors are people we have worked with in the past. They are fully vetted and we’re confident they can deliver the expertise and skills you need to manage your company’s workloads.
Contact us if you need a contractor to help you manage your financial communications projects.
Paul L: Writer and Editor
Paul has more than 30 years of experience as a writer and editor within the financial services industry. He has a special knack for translating complex information into easily understood copy. His areas of specialty include:
- Copywriting for financial services, insurance, banking, and legal clients, including Eaton Vance, Liberty Mutual, and State Street Bank
- Expertise in shaping marketing themes for B2B (institutional) and B2C (retail) markets, as well as employee communications and social media channels
- Skilled interviewer, researcher, and content manager with WordPress, Microsoft Office, Adobe and SEO experience
Polly W: Editor, Writer & Content Strategist
Over her 30-year career, Polly has created award-winning content for the nation’s largest mutual fund companies, investment advisory firms, brokerage organizations, institutional consulting groups, and retail banks.
She is skilled at turning expert interviews into compelling stories and passionate about translating complex financial concepts into crisp, engaging copy that informs and delights your clients. Polly can provide assistance with a single editorial project or create a “soup to nuts” program through multiple touches across a variety of media, including:
- Website content, newsletter articles & white papers
- Video presentations & infographics
- Email & direct marketing messaging
- Educational & promotional brochures